Online Education and Assesssment Committee: Home
Online Course Checklist
Dalton State College Institutional Online Learning Goals
- Work with the faculty to plan and create distance learning environments that encourage and support excellence in a personal environment, allowing them to focus on teaching rather than technology.
- In collaboration with other campus and state departments, maintain the human and technical resources and network infrastructure necessary to successfully support and deliver distance and distributed learning.
- Ensure that academic and student services are appropriate to meet the needs of distance and distributed learners.
- Conduct continuous evaluation of distance and distributed learning and support services to ensure the advancement of the College's mission and adherence to quality standards.
- Support research, scholarship, and creative endeavors which promote knowledge of distance learning.