Online Education and Assesssment Committee: Home
Online Course Checklist
Dalton State College Institutional Online Learning Goals
- Work with the faculty to plan and create distance learning environments that encourage and support excellence in a personal environment, allowing them to focus on teaching rather than technology.
- In collaboration with other campus and state departments, maintain the human and technical resources and network infrastructure necessary to successfully support and deliver distance and distributed learning.
- Ensure that academic and student services are appropriate to meet the needs of distance and distributed learners.
- Conduct continuous evaluation of distance and distributed learning and support services to ensure the advancement of the College's mission and adherence to quality standards.
- Support research, scholarship, and creative endeavors which promote knowledge of distance learning.
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Dr. Theresa Butori
Mr. David Brown
Dr. Jenny Crisp
Ms. Sylvia Norris Driver
Ms. Holli Goodwin
Dr. Tom Gonzalez
Ms. Pat Horton
Dr. Gina Kertulis-Tartar
Dr. Barbara Tucker
Ms. Betsy Whitley
Dr. Molly Yunfang Zhou