MNGT 4701: Strategic Management: Home
Thinking about graduate school? The library also has several resources to help you prepare for the GMAT exam.
The Learning Express Library has:
- Questions designed to familiarize you with the content assessed on the Integrated Reasoning, Verbal, and Quantitative sections of the official GMAT Computer-Adaptive Test (CAT).
- Instant online scoring and detailed answer explanations.
- A personalized analysis that identifies your strengths and weaknesses in each major content area, so you'll know exactly how to prepare.
Need assistance in financing your MBA? Check out MBA Scholarships!
Check out GoGrad for online graduate programs available.
This guide provides instruction for the Team Strategic Analysis and Oral Presentation - Your assigned student team will analyze a publicly-traded Fortune 500 company in an industry segment. Your team will present an analysis of the company, its industry, and major competitors and provide viable strategic alternatives (with a timeline for implementations and evaluation).
Browse through the tabs to find information for company, industry and market research. A few of the links may not work off campus, please log in with your MyDaltonState user ID and password if necessary.
For additional assistance, please contact the Reference desk to schedule a Research Appointment. During the 1/2 hour research session, a librarian will provide individualized help with specific question(s).
School of Business Administration
Dalton State College’s School of Business has joined the ranks of the world’s elite business schools by earning accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB).
Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting. Fewer than five percent of the world’s business schools earn AACSB accreditation, which is considered to be the “hallmark of excellence in business education.”
The School of Business Administration offers the following degrees:
- AS Business Administration
- BAS Technology Management
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Industrial Operations Management
- BBA Management
- BBA Management Information Systems
- BBA Marketing Systems
To learn more about the School of Business Administration, click here.