Financial Investment Resources: Finance Resources
This guide provides free resources for stock market investment resources
- MorningStarMorningstar is an investment research company offering mutual fund, ETF, and stock analysis, ratings, and data, and portfolio tools. Some of the offered resources include a stock screener, company financial statements and ratios, information on company executives, stock comparison tools, and more.
- NYU Stern DataThis is a website run by Dr. Aswath Damodaran from New York University Stern School of Business. This website includes information on corporate governance, historical stock, bonds, and bills returns, levered and unlevered betas, industry data and ratios, capital structure, dividend policy, cash flow, growth rate estimation, and financial multiples such as price to earnings ratio.
- Portfolio VisualizerPortfolio Visualizer is an online software platform focusing on quantitative, factor based investing tools. Portfolio Visualizer offers a growing set of tools including: portfolio analysis tools for asset class allocation and portfolio back testing, Monte Carlo simulation to test long-term expected portfolio growth and survival, portfolio optimization and efficient frontier visualization, asset analysis tools for asset correlations, factor analysis and performance attribution, and tools for testing tactical asset allocation models based on moving averages, momentum, market valuation and volatility targeting
- Yahoo FinanceYahoo finance provides current stock quotes and other current trading information, historical stock quotes available for download to excel, press releases, and financial reports.
- Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED)Download, graph, and track 509000 economic time series from 87 sources from the Federal Reserve St. Louis.
- EdgarAll companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR. Anyone can access and download this information for free
- BloombergBloomberg delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News.
- MarketWatchMarketWatch provides the latest stock market, financial and business news. Get stock market quotes, personal finance advice, company news and more.
- ZachsZacks is the leading investment research firm focusing on stock research, analysis and recommendations.
- ReutersReuters.com brings you the latest news from around the world, covering breaking news in markets, business, politics, entertainment, technology, video and more
- The StreetTheStreet provides business news that moves markets, award-winning stock analysis, market data and stock trading ideas.
- Real Investment Advice BlogThis site provides quality analysis of current market conditions
- Sasha Evdakov Tradersfly YouTubeSasha discusses investing techniques through his YouTube Chanel.