Speech and Communication: Video Rooms
Where are they located?
Our three reservable video rooms are located on the first floor of Derrell C. Roberts Library.
Who can use the video rooms?
Any student may use a video room. Students can rehearse, record with the webcam, and play back to review speeches, interviews, or group presentations.
Do you need to make a reservation?
Students may reserve a 1-hour time block in a video room by making a reservation in person at the Reference Desk, by phoning 706.272.4583, or by using the online reservation form.
If there are no reserved appointments, students may come on a first come, first serve basis to seek assistance.
The video rooms come equipped with a workstation with PowerPoint and Windows MovieMaker, a projector, and webcam, table and chairs, so that students may practice individually or in groups.
Reserving a Video Room
1. Click HERE to reserve a video room.
2. Choose the correct date from the calendar and click on a green available time slot.
3. Enter your full name and email address.
4. Click on the Submit Your Booking button.
5. A confirmation message is sent to the email address. User must confirm the message within 6 hours by clicking on the link provided in the email message. The email message will also provide a link if you need to cancel the reservation.