MNGT 4602 Leadership: Home
MNGT 4602. Leadership. 3-0-3 Units.
Focuses on managerial leadership through a broad survey of theory, research and practice of leadership in formal organizations. The topic of leadership effectiveness is at the core of this class.(S)
Prerequisites: MNGT 3051 with a "C" or better.
- Leadership versus Management
- Trait and Behavioral Theories of Leadership
- Contingency and Situational Approaches
- Individual Leadership Characteristics (Personality, Values, Attitudes)
- Emotional Intelligence, Mindsets, Beliefs, Motives
- Course and Moral Leadership
- Creating a Vision
- Leadership Communication
- Leading Teams
- Power and Influence
- Shaping Organizational Culture
- Leading Change
- General Leadership Resources.