Derrell C. Roberts Library: Reserve the Presentation Lab
The Library and the Speech faculty are collaborating to offer a new service, the Presentation Lab.
Where is it located?
The Presentation Lab is located next to the Learning Commons in the West Wing of the Derrell C. Roberts Library.
Who can use the Presentation Lab?
Any student who is assigned a presentation may use the Presenation Lab. Students can rehearse, record with the webcam, and play back to review speeches, interviews, or group presentations.
Do you need to make a reservation?
Students may reserve a 1-hour time block in the Presentation Lab by making a reservation in person at the Reference Desk, by phoning 706.272.4575, or by using the online reservation form.
If there are no reserved appointments, students may come on a first come, first serve basis to seek assistance.
The Presentation Lab comes equipped with a workstation with PowerPoint and Windows MovieMaker, a projector, and webcam, table and chairs, so that students may practice individually or in groups.
Reserving the Presentation Lab
1. Click HERE to reserve the Presentation Lab.
2. Choose the correct date from the calendar and click on a green available time slot.
3. Enter your full name and email address.
4. Click on the Submit Your Booking button.
5. A confirmation message is sent to the email address. User must confirm the message within 6 hours by clicking on the link provided in the email message. The email message will also provide a link if you need to cancel the reservation.
NOTE: If you use your DSC email address, please check your "Junk E-mail" and "Clutter" folders in Office 365. Occasionally, confirmation message are sent to those folders rather than the Inbox.