Derrell C. Roberts Library: Reserve the Presentation Lab
How many labs are there in the library?
There are three video labs in the library.
Where are they located?
The video labs are located on the first floor of the Roberts Library.
Who can use the Video Labs?
Any DSC student, staff, or faculty member may use the video labs. They may be used to rehearse, record with the webcam, and play back to review speeches, interviews, or group presentations.
Do you need to make a reservation?
Individuals may reserve a 1-hour time block in the Video Lab by making a reservation in person at the Reference Desk, by phoning 706.272.4575, or by using the online reservation form.
If there are no reserved appointments, students may come on a first come, first serve basis to seek assistance.
The Video Lab comes equipped with a workstation with PowerPoint and Windows MovieMaker, a 45" or 55" TV, webcam, table and chairs, so that students may practice individually or in groups.
Reserving a Video Lab
2. Click on the Book a Room button, and select one of the labs.
2. Choose the correct date from the calendar and click on a green available time slot.
3. Enter your full name and email address.
4. Click on the Submit Your Booking button.
5. A confirmation message is sent to the email address. User must confirm the message within 6 hours by clicking on the link provided in the email message. The email message will also provide a link if you need to cancel the reservation.
NOTE: If you use your DSC email address, please check your "Junk E-mail" and "Clutter" folders in Office 365. Occasionally, confirmation message are sent to those folders rather than the Inbox.